Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Welcome aboard!

Paradox0ns Wargamin Blog opens its doors!

After some time of thinking and fighting with myself if I should really open up my own blog, I couldn't resist to do so. Many great painters and crafters inspire me every day and even if i'm far from beeing as good as them, I still want to try to give some of this enthusiasm and joy back to the community. And if I can give some helpful hints and tips I am more than happy to do so.

So I welcome you on my blog and hope I can fill it with live in the future. I also hope that my english is not too bad since I am not a native speaker ;)

Enjoy painting and crafting wherever you are and "Happy Painting" as the guys from Massive Voodoo always say.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts