Friday, May 25, 2012

Out of the bucket

Again I did some shooting.
The first victim is a skaven clanrat I did shortly before my last warhammer game. I followed the paint scheme most of the army I bought had.
Skaven clanrat from the front Skaven clanrat from the back
The second victim is a Cawdor Heavy from Necromunda. Yes this is a very old modell, I think I painted it somewhere in the 90's when Necromunda was a big issue here in Germany.
Cawdor Heavy from the front Cawdor Heavy from the back
And yes I'm still experimenting with the photobucket. I'm not completely satisfied with the results. But luckily they are WAY better then the old pictures.


So long,
Paradox0n

1 comment:

  1. Again great photos from the photobucket.. and the Cawdor model is looking good.. I have a full gang of them to paint up currently.. will be interesting to see how I do them..

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts