Monday, May 21, 2012

Stuff from my working table

With my new photobucket I tried to make some new photos of the stuff lying around. Yes I do really paint! So I didn't want to keep back and show some finished miniatures even if they are somewhat older or just experiments for things to come :)

The first ones are my old reptile riders. They are unitfillers for my darkelf army since they don't really fit into my cold one regiment. I don't know from which manufacturer they are, they are made out of resin and are from the late 80's or early 90's. Some weeks ago I painted the eyes od the reptiles and finished the riders for my first match in 8th edition.

Reptile rider Reptile rider
Reptile riders from the front Reptile riders from the back


The second one is a unit filler for my skaven slave regiment. All my new slaves get a yellow color scheme so I experimented a bit with a swamp based theme. The "tree" is a root from a dead peppermint from our balcony. The "water" is exactly made like described in my "Swamp HowTo" (I used a different glue though). The zombies are from Mantic and where an addition to my favorite hobby magazine. As you can see, I follow again my theme: "Do things from spare parts!"

Zombies as unit filler Zombies as unit filler
Slaves unitfiller - front Slaves unitfiller - back


So long,
Paradox0n

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts