Friday, April 26, 2013

When pictures start moving

"The horse in motion" - animated version of the first movie in history
The horse in motion - First "movie" ever
Today a special package arrived and I feel myself like one of the pioneers of the early days when they started with zoetropes and the first moving pictures showed up in the early 19th century. And oh boy I am excited!

I got myself a small camcorder, a small tripod and all the necessary stuff needed to connect this stuff to my computer. I just have to find a decent, free video editing tool (not movie maker or something like that) because my Adobe Premiere license is suspended.

A long time ago I worked in school with semiproffesional equipment and a complete video editing studio, perhaps I can now work some magic again and present you some moving pictures in the futures. No promises will be done, but I will see what I can do. What I can promise is that I will do a short presentation and review of the camera as soon as I have worked out how everything gets together (camera, editing, youtube)

Stay tuned!

So long,
Paradox0n


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts