Sunday, June 16, 2013

Life is not fair

Just wanted to give a short life sign here and a very short explanation why it could (but hopefully will not) be a bit more quiet in the next few days. Sadly I had an accident while driving a quad yesterday and crashed the quad of my friend in the process. Luckily we only got slight bruises and myself a broken toe. Could have been worse most of the damage done isn't at living beings. So the next days I think I will have enough to do with managing the whole process (be it with police or insurance) and help my friend where I can.
And if this wouldn't be enough I have to prepare a speech which I should hold on Tuesday (and hopefully can) about accessibility for the visual impaired of web applications. At the moment the preparation does not go well because of the painkillers I take.
Cross your fingers that everything will turn out well and stay tuned.

So long,
Paradox0n

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your accident! I hope you have a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Hope you get well soon. Glad no one was more seriously hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. At the moment I'm not allowed to work or sit too long at the computer for a week or so. But it seems insurance and stuff works fine :)

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts