Friday, August 9, 2013

FFotW: Bill Cosby - Himself

I think most of you know Bill Cosby from the "Bill Cosby Show". But he also is a standup comedian and the "Bill Cosby - Himself" show is really awesome. One man, a microphone and a chair. Nothing more needed.
I nearly fell of my chair with laughing. Pretty stupid if you are on work ;)


Hope you do enjoy him as much as I did.


So long,
Paradox0n


P.S.: I am still waiting for the painting buddha DVDs and hoping I can do a review of them soon. Perhaps I'll try to do one of the DVD of Jeremy meanwhile... We'll see.

3 comments:

  1. I have seen this and I think it's the best stand up routine he did. Brilliantly funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that he did stand-up comedy like this so I was positively surprised. All without being rude or using strong language like many "modern" comedians do.

      Delete
  2. From the 45 minute mark onwards, me and the missus had a right real laugh. As parents we could relate to everything he was saying. XD

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts