Monday, September 9, 2013

MMM - Goldfish Salvation

Kingyo sake /2003
Not a real Monday Morning Music after all but some kind of mixture between relaxing music and unbelievable 3D painting. I hope I do post the original video because this artist should get all respect possible. If someone only told me what he is doing, without seeing this video I wouldn't have believed him.

The art of Riusuke Fukahori is simply amazing. Just watch the video and stand amazed at the finished pieces. (especially the oil pieces).


Hope I will get better soon so that I can post a bit more stuff.

So long,
Paradox0n

4 comments:

  1. Always love this kind of thing. Saw it a while back, and am always amazed by it! Btw.. check my latest post.. me thinks you may have won something ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's so cool! Hitting the mailbox just in this moment :)
      Btw. Perhaps you noticed it, I did a minor change on my blogroll and added a small favorite list. I think you and the other heavy commentators should get a bit more pointed out.

      Delete
    2. And replied ;)
      Thanks for the favorites section! Very honored with it! Keep up the good work mate.

      Delete
  2. "1688goatbet เว็บตรงสล็อต1688 goatbet คาสิโนออนไลน์ ของคนรุ่นใหม่
    1688GOATBET แทงบอล goatbet เว็บแทงบอลออนไลน์ คาสิโนออนไลน์ ทดลองปั่นสล็อต สล็อตเว็บตรงทรูวอเลท goatbet pgplay1688 ที่คุณรุ่นใหม่เลือก ด้วยระบบ สล็อต1688 เว็บแทงบอลออนไลน์ ที่ดีที่สุด ฝาก-ถอน อัตโนมัติ รวดเร็วทันใจ ปลอดภัย 100%"

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts