Friday, October 25, 2013

Life signs

Yes I am still alive. I just had a very interesting one week trip to Mallorca (or Majorca as it is written in English) with lots of driving and walking around on lots of sports on the isle. I had to dive immediately into working again so I am just catching up with all the stuff happening in the blogosphere.

I think I will post some pictures of this trip soon because I really was surprised of how beautiful this island is (if you don't go to places like El Arenal I suppose).


So long,
Paradox0n

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the photos of the trip! Sorry that life dragged you back ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah. Especially when things went awfully wrong at work because you weren't there...
      Luckily we have a day off on the 1st of November so next week will also be a "short" week ;)

      Delete

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts