Sunday, October 27, 2013

Papercut - Small house

Papercut house from 5th edition starterbox - Front Papercut house from 5th edition starterbox - Back
Since my Photobucket is too small I just had to shoot this one on my cutting mat. Therefore the green background. As the posted Shack a while ago, this is the papercut house from the 5th edition starterbox from Warhammer Fantasy.

As the shack this was just glued on a cardboard base, flocked with static grass and the folding lines where painted in the corresponding colors. Again nothing fancy but it does its job pretty good (and this since the late 90ies). This is why the base is slightly warped, I think this thingy was based in the late 90ies and saw lots of games in this time :)

So long,
Paradox0n

P.S.: Again a new passenger on board! Welcome Peter, your blog already is in my blogroll and thanks for commenting :)

8 comments:

  1. That Looks very effective...and I´ll definately give the Photobucket idea a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so many responses in this short time :)
    Thanks all.
    @Paul
    Do it, its pretty cheap (for me even free) and it does the job for the first pictures. With my painting skill I don't need no more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The model still looks good. I had never seen your photobucket tip before. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one of my early tips/tutorials here. That's why I sometimes link to the older stuff like this or the tutorials for my gaming table etc. :)

      Delete
  4. Great looking house! And you can't see the age on it!
    And thank you for the warm welcome!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts