Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Strange Blogger/Google+ behaviour

Just a short notice for you out there: At the moment I am not able to comment on all your nice posts and stuff because I have some strange problems with the Google comments. They show me that I am logged in, I type my comments and send them and BAMM they are lost somewhere in the blogosphere.
I recall that Mr. Lee had this problem too some time ago, so if anyone of you reads this and has solved it, please hit me either by a comment or (if known) by an email.

Thanks in advance,
Paradox0n

2 comments:

  1. Heyyyyy... yeah my issue seems to be solved now.. though not really sure as to what has happened to resolve it. Though I am still getting kicked out of my account every so often and being told that I logged in from China somewhere.. best to check that bit from your side and see if that might be causing you some problems as well.. Good luck mate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Seems like it has sometimes hickups (now I see my profile name and can maybe post my comment).
      Strange thing...

      Delete

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts