Sunday, May 24, 2015

Calming down

Wohooo! Seams like slowly the spambot attacks are going down. That is a good sign, so I will start posting again and see whats happening :)

Hobbywise things do calm down even more, since soon we will rebuild our complete working/hobby area.That will also mean more space for storing stuff and hopefully a bit more room and cleanliness. ATM its just a pain to start painting or stuff because my desk is full with other stuff and I have to clean everything up and also store the paint stuff again. That really sucks because I am more the slow painter and if you always have to store your stuff you will never make progress...

And I just saw I have a new follower. So :Welcome aboard Dan! Hope I found out the correct blog for you :) Search yourself a seat, the airship slowly fills up.


So long,
Paradox0n

4 comments:

  1. After I posted twice, my spambots quieted down as well. Because those can produce such high numbers, sometimes I get more page views when I don't post than when I do post.

    When one is a slow painter, being interfered with is frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Mancave improvements.. hopefully we will get a glimpse behind the curtain when they are finished?
    Am also hoping to get back into more posting and painting soonish.. now that things are beginning to slow down with other non-painting activities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I will post some pictures if the working place turns out as I hope :)

      Delete

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts